Published: January 10, 2022 Abstract: As a complement to vaccines, small-molecule therapeutic agents are needed to treat or prevent infections by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) and its variants, which cause COVID-19. Affinity...
- Connecticut Hemp Entrepreneurs Open CBG Business | Hartford Business Journal
- European Cannabis Reform as of 4/20/2022 | High Times
- Hemp Research Dollars Flowing in 2022 (letstalkhemp.com)
- New Jersey AG Says Cops Can Legally Smoke Weed | High Times
- States Made More Than 3.7 Billion in Recreational Pot Sales Last Year | High Times