Published: January 18, 2016 Abstract: In polyketide biosynthesis, ring formation is one of the key diversification steps. Olivetolic acid cyclase (OAC) from Cannabis sativa, involved in cannabinoid biosynthesis, is the only known plant polyketide cyclase. In addition,...
- Connecticut Hemp Entrepreneurs Open CBG Business | Hartford Business Journal
- European Cannabis Reform as of 4/20/2022 | High Times
- Hemp Research Dollars Flowing in 2022 (letstalkhemp.com)
- New Jersey AG Says Cops Can Legally Smoke Weed | High Times
- States Made More Than 3.7 Billion in Recreational Pot Sales Last Year | High Times