Published: November 15, 2018 Abstract: Aflatoxins (AFs) are a group of carcinogenic and immunosuppressive mycotoxins that threaten global food safety. Globally, over 4.5 billion people are exposed to unmonitored levels of AFs. Aspergillus flavus is the major source of...
- Connecticut Hemp Entrepreneurs Open CBG Business | Hartford Business Journal
- European Cannabis Reform as of 4/20/2022 | High Times
- Hemp Research Dollars Flowing in 2022 (letstalkhemp.com)
- New Jersey AG Says Cops Can Legally Smoke Weed | High Times
- States Made More Than 3.7 Billion in Recreational Pot Sales Last Year | High Times