Published: November 25, 2019 Abstract: Cannabis sativa L. is a plant long used for its textile fibers, seed oil, and oleoresin with medicinal and psychoactive properties. It is the main source of phytocannabinoids, with over 100 compounds detected so far. In recent...
- Connecticut Hemp Entrepreneurs Open CBG Business | Hartford Business Journal
- European Cannabis Reform as of 4/20/2022 | High Times
- Hemp Research Dollars Flowing in 2022 (letstalkhemp.com)
- New Jersey AG Says Cops Can Legally Smoke Weed | High Times
- States Made More Than 3.7 Billion in Recreational Pot Sales Last Year | High Times