Published: September 5, 2018 Abstract: Cannabaceae plants Cannabis sativa L. and Humulus lupulus L. are rich in terpenes – both are typically comprised of terpenes as up to 3–5% of the dry-mass of the female inflorescence. Terpenes of cannabis and hops are typically...
- Connecticut Hemp Entrepreneurs Open CBG Business | Hartford Business Journal
- European Cannabis Reform as of 4/20/2022 | High Times
- Hemp Research Dollars Flowing in 2022 (letstalkhemp.com)
- New Jersey AG Says Cops Can Legally Smoke Weed | High Times
- States Made More Than 3.7 Billion in Recreational Pot Sales Last Year | High Times