Published: August 2019 Abstract: Cannabis has become a global market as increasingly more jurisdictions legalize medical or recreational consumption. Canada and the United States have arguably pioneered this movement, being the first of the G7 countries to actively...
- Connecticut Hemp Entrepreneurs Open CBG Business | Hartford Business Journal
- European Cannabis Reform as of 4/20/2022 | High Times
- Hemp Research Dollars Flowing in 2022 (letstalkhemp.com)
- New Jersey AG Says Cops Can Legally Smoke Weed | High Times
- States Made More Than 3.7 Billion in Recreational Pot Sales Last Year | High Times