Published: October 20, 2020 Abstract: Cannabinoids like Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), cannabidiol (CBD), and cannabigerol (CBG) are considered the main active components in Cannabis sativa L. and are obtained through the decarboxylation of their acid analogues (THCA,...
- Connecticut Hemp Entrepreneurs Open CBG Business | Hartford Business Journal
- European Cannabis Reform as of 4/20/2022 | High Times
- Hemp Research Dollars Flowing in 2022 (letstalkhemp.com)
- New Jersey AG Says Cops Can Legally Smoke Weed | High Times
- States Made More Than 3.7 Billion in Recreational Pot Sales Last Year | High Times